Miley Cyrus Says Her Dog Was Electrocuted On The Set Of The Voice
According to Miley Cyrus, her dog, who she gave the name, Little Dog, got electrocuted during her time on The Voice . During her appearence on Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show this week, the 27-year-old revealed that her dog nearly died after getting electrocuted.
Cyrus explained that there are "wires everywhere" on the set of a reality TV program, and her dog was chewing on them. She says her dog was biting, scratching, and chewing through the wires until they started to notice she was shaking and "convulsing."
Cyrus joked that while her dog was ok, it was easily one of the most humiliating things her pet has ever done. These days, her dog is living in Nashville, Tennessee, and she's "doing great."
Miley says her dog has done other weird things before, however, including one time when Little Dog licked "something." According to Cyrus, she had to send a vinyl record player to another person as compensation for something her dog did.
Fans of Miley know she has been a lot more active on the podcasting circuit over the past few months. The star just got out of a relationship with Liam Hemsworth , and she hasn't been shy about sharing her experiences.
In fact, it was reported earlier this year that Cyrus had been working on She Is Miley Cyrus , which will be her 7th project in total. On one of her latest tracks, Miley talked about how she was faking and being someone else to please her man of the time.
Fans widely assumed it was meant to be in relation to her marriage to Liam Hemsworth, which ended with her dating a woman instead. Later, Miley dated Cody Simpson for a few months but that relationship ended quickly as well.
As it was previously reported, Liam and Miley broke up after intermittently dating for years. They tied the knot and things seemed to be going very well between them until one day when the tabloids got their hands on photos of Miley hanging out with Kaitlynn Carter on a boat.