1. The following organizations may link to this Site without prior written approval:
2. These organizations may link to our home page or any other information on this Site as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve, in our sole discretion, link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• Internet portals.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our affiliates (for example, organizations representing inherently suspicious types of businesses, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to this Site, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The request must include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number or e-mail address), URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to this Site, and a list of the URL(s) on this Site to which you would like to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to this Site as follows:
• by use of this Site name;
• by use of the URL (web address) being linked to;
• by use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without prior explicit permission from us.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
If you find any link on this Site questionable for any reason, you may contact us and we will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. While we attempt to ensure that the information on this Site is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Site remains available or that the material on the Site is kept up to date.