Irina Shayk Is Radiant In Red At Pat McGrath Sephora Event
Irina Shayk is striking in new photos where the gorgeous 33-year-0ld supermodel is radiant in red. Celebrity makeup artist Pat McGrath did Irna's makeup that is simply stunning. The photos and videos were part of the Pat McGrath event held at a New York City Sephora. Irina wore a gorgeous, red satin dress with high slits on the side and was simply ravishing.
Pat McGrath broke down Irina's look on her official Instagram account where she has 2.8 million followers.
Pat used the following products to create Irina's glamorous look.
ICONIC IRINA ⚡⚡⚡ The FOREVER GORGEOUS @irinashayk serves FACE at Mother’s @sephora PA Event, wearing the DIVINE #Luxetrance Lipstick in ‘McGRATH MUSE,’ a true creamy red. OBSESSED! ⚡⚡⚡ #PMGHowTo:
- Apply ‘ASTRAL GOLD ALLURE’ pigment onto the lids with a finger
- Define the lash line using an angled brush with ‘BLITS BROWN’ pigment
- Lightly blend ‘BLITZ BROWN’ pigment along the lower lash line
- Curl the lashes & apply FetishEYES Mascara
- Use a finger to press ‘McGRATH MUSE’ LuxeTrance Lipstick onto the lips
- Use a small lip brush to perfect the shape of the lips
- smooth Sublime Perfection Primer onto the face with fingertips
- Blend Sublime Perfection Foundation into the skin with the Sublime Perfection Foundation Brush to create an even layer
- Layer Skin Fetish Highlighter + Balm Duo onto the high points of the face
- Set the t-zone with Sublime Perfection Setting Powder using the Sublime Perfection Powder Brush
Irina continues to be one of the industry's leading models and the Russian beauty walked in nine shows during fashion week including the following: Oscar De La Renta, Isabel Marant, The Lions NY, Versace, Etro, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, and Moschino.
You may see Irina's gorgeous look created by Pat McGrath below.
Pat McGrath shared another photo that highlighted the makeup and different looks exhibited at the Sephora event.
Pat is one of Hollywood's most foremost celebrity makeup artists and not only does makeup on individual celebrities for special events but is also one of the go-to makeup artists for major fashion shows.
She has done makeup for people such as Irina Shayk, Malibu Mitch, Scarlett Johansson, Jodie Comer, Chloe Grace Moretz, Blésnya Minher, Emily Ratajkowski, Renny Vazquez, Kacey Musgraves, Princess Julia, and many more.
What do you think of Irina's gorgeous look? Are you familiar with Pat McGrath's makeup line?
Are you going to check out Pat's makeup at Sephora?