We all know that Victoria Beckham is a fashion icon and that she really has style. All her public appearances are impeccable, you don’t see a hair lock that’s out of place or an unfit accessory or clothing item. As such, we all have something to learn from her, so let’s check out some of the style tweaks she uses.
- She combines flat shoes with baggy trousers. Though many people say that this is not a good combination, Victoria Beckham has shown us on more than one occasion that it fits her perfectly. It’s a perfect match for a relaxed outfit, but she is always careful to add an elegant or stylish touch, such as a black belt or a long-sleeve shirt.
- Ponytails and statement necklaces. Since already the statement accessory attracts all the attention, a hair let loose would steal from its effect. As such, a ponytail is the most appropriate hairstyle you can choose when wearing statement jewelry.
- Get creative with the handbag. A handbag can be hold in numerous ways, and it’s up to you to make an outfit more creative by twisting the handles on the bag, adding a colorful scarf on it, keeping it in hand and not on your shoulders etc.
- Bold vs. simple. On more than one occasion we spotted Victoria Beckham combining simple pieces with extravagant ones. For instance, she prefers to dress with a simple white shirt and a fancy extravagant skirt, such as an electric green one.
- All-white. An all-white outfit does not include white accessories, you know. So you can choose a white suit with a white blouse, as long as you balance it out with a pair of black high heels and a black polished handbag. Classy, elegant and simple at the same time!