'The Bachelor' Mansion Update Amid California Wildfire - It Was Damaged, But 'Should Be OK' Source Says!
As fans of the show probably know, the mansion where they shoot The Bachelor was in danger of being burned to the ground by the California wildfires. Now, updates are claiming that while the residence was damaged, it ‘should be OK.’
One insider tells ET that the popular show’s main filming location is still very much standing!
Apparently, however, a lower structure that was used by the production team has been affected a lot by the fire.
Furthermore, the fire also destroyed the back patio as well as other outdoor structures.
‘Thinking of the people of Malibu and yes #TheBachelor Mansion is in grave danger as well,’ Mike Fleiss previously tweeted, suggesting the rapidly spreading fire was heading to the place's direction.
The mansion where most of The Bachelor has been shot is not the only famous structure that has been destroyed by the wildfires.
The Western town area of Paramount Ranch which was one of the sets for Westworld as well as Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman was completely destroyed by the flames.
On Friday, HBO released a statement via ET that says: ‘Paramount Ranch was one of the locations that were used during seasons one and two of Westworld, in addition to the location at Melody Ranch in Santa Clarita. Westworld isn't currently in production, and as the area has been evacuated, we don't yet know the extent of the damage to all of the structures remaining there. Most importantly, our thoughts go out to all of those affected by these horrible fires.’