It seems that there a 15th woman who accused Cuba Gooding Jr. of sexual misconduct. The Shade Room just revealed the latest information on the disturbing subject.
Things are definitely not looking too good for the actor these days.
As you probably know by now, he is currently in the middle of severe sexual misconduct charges.
There are more women who claim that ‘he inappropriately touched, groped, bit and kissed them,’ according to TSR.
More than that, to make things even worse, it seems that a new woman has come forward, and this marks the 15th potential victim of sexual misconduct.
‘Following over a dozen women coming forward to allege that he engaged in multiple acts of sexual misconduct with them, another woman has officially come forward with similar claims,’ TSR posted.
TSR cites information from Variety magazine and reports that ‘Cuba has been indicted on two additional charges since the new accuser has come forward.’
It’s also worth noting that a few days ago, Cuba pleaded not guilty to the new sexual misconduct allegations. You can read more details in the caption written by TSR below.
People are debating the subject in the comments.
View this post on Instagram
TSR STAFF: Danielle J! @prettyaries16 ______________________ Whew chile, things for actor #CubaGoodingJr. are continuing to spiral out of control! The Academy Award winner is currently in the middle of very serious sexual misconduct charges, with multiple women claiming that he inappropriately touched, groped, bit and kissed them. Now, another accuser has come forward, bringing the total to 15. ___________________________ Cuba Gooding Jr.’s legal troubles aren’t going away any time soon. Following over a dozen women coming forward to allege that he engaged in multiple acts of sexual misconduct with them, another woman has officially come forward with similar claims. According to @Variety, Cuba has been indicted on two additional charges since the new accuser has come forward. __________________________ Earlier this week, Cuba pleaded not guilty to the new sexual misconduct allegations, however he’s still facing several issues. The latest indictment reveals that he’s accused of touching a woman at Lavo nightclub in New York on September 9, 2018. He also faces a total of six misdemeanor counts, related to three separate incidents, including three counts of forcible touching and three counts of third-degree-Click The Link In Bio To Read More! 📸: (@gettyimages)
Someone asked: ‘I wonder who he made mad in Hollywood??’ while another person joked and said: ‘Cuba ain’t so good after all, huh.’
One other follower posted: ‘I don’t believe them🤷🏾♂️ even tho he do look crazy🤦🏾♂️’
Someone else wrote: ‘Tryna bury another black man under the jail 🤦🏽♀️’
Another commenter wrote this: ‘Okay so what was he about to purchase or who was he bouta snitch on for all this to all of a sudden start surfacing? 🤔’
A follower said that this is pretty predictable: ‘No offense, but he seemed like the type. 🤷🏽♀️’
It’s also been recently reported that TMZ has footage of the A Few Good Men actor grabbing a Tao server from behind.
What’s your opinion on the actor these days?