Sophie Turner Slams 'Moron' Donald Trump - Begs People Not To Ingest Or Inject Bleach To Beat COVID-19 After The President Suggests It!

Sophie Turner Slams 'Moron' Donald Trump - Begs People Not To Ingest Or Inject Bleach To Beat COVID-19 After The President Suggests It!
Credit: Source: elle.com

Sophie Turner is begging people not to ingest any cleaning products after the president seemed to say just that! Donald Trump suggested the COVID-19 virus could be killed while already in the body by injecting normal, day-to-day disinfectants such as bleach or alcohol!

While it may be common sense that doing that is definitely not right as it’s really toxic and dangerous in many ways, some people may still be tempted to do it!

A mix of fear of being infected with the potentially deadly virus as well as the trust that the president may inspire in his supporters could lead to scary numbers of people trying to self-treat at home by drinking or even injecting dangerous chemicals!

The Game of Thrones actress slammed Trump for saying that, calling him a ‘moron’ and begging people not to follow his words.

Sophie was shocked just like a lot of other people when she heard what Donald Trump said so from the comfort of her own bed, after waking up, she just had to address his comments!

‘Good morning everyone. Don’t drink bleach like Donald Trump says. He’s a f**king moron,’ she told her followers.

It seems like she just couldn’t get Trump’s statement out of her head the whole night, obviously fearing the implications.

Similarly, Joe Biden also tweeted: ‘I can’t believe I have to say this, but please don’t drink bleach.’

As for what the current president stated, it was: ‘I see that disinfectant knocks it out in one minute. A minute! And is there any way that we can do something like that. By injection inside…or almost a cleaning? ‘Cause you see it gets in the lungs and does a tremendous number on the lungs. It'd be interesting to check that so you’ll have to use medical doctors. But it sounds interesting to me.'

While it’s true disinfectants kill the virus off surfaces, ingesting or injecting them into the human body is obviously not recommended and could be deadly!

Advertisement

You may also like

LEAVE A REPLY

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *