Rob Kardashian Accuses Blac Chyna Of Threatening To Shoot Him

Rob Kardashian Accuses Blac Chyna Of Threatening To Shoot Him
Credit: Source:

Rob Kardashian and Rob Chyna have been fighting for years now, with much of their squabbles appearing in the entertainment news headlines for all the wrong reasons. A new report from People Magazine, however, revealed one of their fights was no laughing matter.

Court documents obtained by the organization features the Kardashian family member not only accusing Chyna of threatening him with a gun, but also tying an iPhone cord around his neck in an attempt to choke him back in 2017.

According to BET, the fight between the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star and Blac Chyna occurred on the 14th of December, 2016, and it was just a few months before they finally split up and went separate ways.

The 33-year-old reality star, in his declaration, stated that Chyna used her phone to FaceTime his friend, Victory, and while they were on the phone with him, she pointed a gun at him and shouted threats. Kardashian said in the court documents that he was genuinely scared over what she might've done.

Furthermore, the reality star said in the documents that he didn't find her attacks funny in any way, moreover, he was very concerned that she would accidentally shoot him to death. According to the Kardashian, Chyna becomes much stronger and violent after using substances, and she was intoxicated on the night of their altercation.

Rob said when Chyna is "drunk and high," she gets stronger. Later, Chyna purportedly threw a chair at the vehicle he was using to escape. Chyna's lawyer responded to the allegations by stating it was merely a "raucous flirty time," and "nothing more."

Since their relationship collapsed, fans of the Kar-Jenner clan know that Chyna and Rob have been at odds with each other, especially regarding their 3-year-old child, Dream. Recently, Chyna accused him of subjecting Dream to several serious burns.

Rob, via his attorney, confirmed the incidents occurred, but he followed regular procedures and allowed investigations from the Department of Children and Family Services and the police.

Read more about


You may also like


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *