'Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Shooting Put On Hold Amid Casting Crisis - The Show Might Get Canceled!
According to new reports, Real Housewives of New Jersey’s new season has been put on hold due to a casting crisis! What is going on?
One insider on the hit Bravo show's set has told us that ‘Filming was supposed to start on February 1, and nothing has happened.’
Apparently, after Siggy Flicker quit last month, ‘a new woman has not been hired yet, so production’s on hold.’
What’s worse, ‘Producers are still threatening to cancel the whole show!’
The same source also added that one of the people most affected by the frozen payday is none other than Teresa Giudice, whose hubby Joe is still serving time behind bars.
‘Teresa needs the Bravo money desperately, she wants to start filming as soon as possible.’
As fans probably know already, star Siggy Flicker decided to leave the show after an entire season filled with drama between her and Margaret Josephs.
After all that has happened, producers made it very clear to the other women still on the show that they have to clean up their acts and get RHONJ ‘out of the gutter’ in the new season.
‘Bravo’s told Teresa, Melissa, and Dolores that there needs to be a better season with the new woman or women, but they have not found anyone yet. So, the show’s on hold and who knows if or even when it will be back on!’ our insider dished.
Would you feel sad if Real Housewives of New Jersey got canceled or do you think it actually should?