Mariah Carey Is Taking Over Christmas And She's Bringing Cookies — Mariah's Cookies Coming Near You!
Mariah Carey is taking over Christmas and she's bringing cookies — Christmas cookies that is! Mariah just announced a new partnership with Virtual Dining Concepts where the multi-hyphenate has just added cookie connoisseur to her list of talents. Mariah joined forces with Virtual Dining Concepts co-founder Robert Earl and the partnership means that people will be able to purchase Mariah's Cookies in select stores and have them delivered to their home year-round. The cookies will officially launch on December 4, 2020, which is also National Cookie Day!
Robert Earl released the following statement about the new collaboration and upcoming launch of Mariah's Cookies.
Mariah and I have chatted over the years about working together on a food business and, with her love of baking, cookies were a natural fit. As Mariah is synonymous with the holidays and celebration, we will make sure that her special holiday flavors are available not only for the holidays but year-round. It has been an inspiration to work with Mariah to develop this brand and to get it launched in time for National Cookie Day and the holiday season. I can think of no better way to celebrate with friends and family than with a box of Mariah’s Cookies, and on December 4, I plan to watch Mariah Carey ’s Magical Christmas Special on Apple TV with a box of assorted cookies myself!
There are many flavors and themes coming including those that are perfect for the Christmas holiday season. According to a press announcement, the following treat boxes will be available for order beginning December 4, 2020.
- Try Them All: a variety of flavors including Chocolate Chunk, Triple Chocolate Chunk, Heath Bar, Lemon Cooler, and Spiced Oatmeal Raisin
- Chocolatey Treats Box: chocolately goodness including Chocolate Chunk, Triple Chocolate Chunk and Heath Bar
- Mimi’s Mix Box: a variety of Mariah’s favorite homemade flavors
- Holiday Hits Box: Gingerbread, White Chocolate Cranberry, and Pumpkin
- Chocolate Chunk Box: luscious 100% real butter chocolate chunk cookies made with all-natural ingredients, loaded with rich gourmet chocolate chunks
- Triple Chocolate Chunk Box: for all the chocolate lovers out there, this sweet treat is made with true Dutch cocoa, loaded with white and semisweet chocolates
- Heath Bar Box: all-natural, all-butter cookie gets the royal treatment with chunks of real Heath Bar for the perfect crunch of toffee and blast of chocolate
- Lemon Cooler Box: a delightful & refreshing lemon cookie made with 100% real butter, white chocolate, coconut, and natural lemon
- Spiced Oatmeal Raisin Box: a perfect blend of freshly rolled buttery oats, molasses, and plenty of plump raisins
- White Chocolate Cranberry Box: delectable cookies made with sweet cream, butter, and the finest white chocolate, loaded with sweet and tart cranberries
- Pumpkin Box: this seasonal delight is made with real pumpkin puree and fall spices
- Gingerbread Box: taste the holiday with soft, sweet chewy cookies with hints of ginger, nutmeg, and spices
If Mariah's Cookies aren't available in your area on December 4 don't worry. They will be rolling out more cities throughout the month of December and well into 2021.
Those who want more information on Mariah's Cookies should check out the website on December 4, 2020.
Are you going to buy Mariah's Cookies this Christmas season?
Charisse Van Horn is a freelance writer from Tampa Bay. She enjoys writing about celebrities , entertainment , and fashion . Any reproduction of this article outside of Celebrity Insider will be met with legal action by the writer.