Logan Williams From The Flash Died From A Fentanyl Overdose

Logan Williams From The Flash Died From A Fentanyl Overdose
Credit: Source: ChathamDailyNews.ca

Earlier this year, it was reported by multiple outlets that The Flash actor, Logan Williams, died but it was never revealed how or why the young boy passed away. Hot New Hip Hop reported today, however, that Logan, 16-years-old, died from a fentanyl overdose.

Williams' mother, Marlyse Williams, said to reporters from The New York Post that Logan was in "denial" because he was ashamed. The star went on to say that she did everything in her power to do what she could do to save him, barring handcuffing him.

Williams added that Logan struggled immensely with addiction for approximately three years. Furthermore, she got a second mortgage on her house to help pay the bills for his rehab visits in British Columbia, Canada, and also in the United States.

Logan also sought out help in group homes. Williams claimed, however, that there is a positive side to the story, and that is that her son's death will not be "in vain." Williams believes the passing of her son will teach an important lesson to others who are going down the same road.

As fans of the young actor know, he first kicked off his acting career when he was 9-years-old. He appeared in productions like When Calls The Heart, The Whispers , and Supernatural, among others. His Flash co-star, Grant Gustin, said in an Instagram post that he was incredibly talented and professional as well.

Followers of celebrity news that this won't be the first time an entertainment figure passed away on account of substance abuse. Thus far, the industry with perhaps the most opioid deaths is the hip-hop community, including people like Mac Miller, Juice WRLD, Lil' Peep, and more.

When widening the umbrella of included drugs, the number of celebrities to die as a consequence of prescription pharmaceuticals is much higher. For instance, Prince passed away from the same cause, as did Heath Ledger and Tom Petty, among many, many others.

It was reported not long after Prince's death that he passed away from fentanyl that looked like Vicodin, whereas Heath Ledger died from a mixture of many prescription drugs.

Read more about

Advertisement

You may also like

LEAVE A REPLY

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *