Demi Lovato And BF Henry Levy Call It Off After Just A Few Months
Henry Levy and Demi Lovato already called it quits. The 26-year-old singer and her 27-year-old boyfriend broke up reports E! News. Also known as Henri Alexander, the owner of Enfants Riches Déprime and Demi first kicked off romance rumors when they were spotted having sushi together in November of last year.
This was just three months after Demi's supposed drug overdose. A source who spoke with E! News claimed Demi had to go away for a few weeks for more treatment related to her psychological wellbeing. For the most part, the insider added, she's continuing to do well.
It was her rehabilitation that led to their breakup, the source explained. The insider stated, "Demi and Henry split right after she entered treatment for the second time." Apparently, Demi actually went into the facility not for drugs but for mental health.
Truthfully, the two are related, and as a consequence of her last overdose, the pop star believes she needs to go into treatment every once in a while to make sure she's feeling alright, and therefore doesn't relapse again.
E! News reported that Demi's family was actually quite unhappy with the idea of her and Henry dating. It was only late last year when Demi overdosed, so her family members believe it's just a little too soon to have a serious relationship.
The insider added that the Disney channel alum has been staying in Los Angeles as well as at her mother's home. She's been hitting the gym hard and is mostly concerned with her emotional, physical and psychological wellbeing.
Last year, Levy made their romance Instagram official, and Demi's fan account captured a video from the star in which they were kissing and smiling together. They also went on vacation in the celebrity hot spot of Aspen, Colorado. Aspen, the resort town, is famous for catering to A-listers.
In 2018, Demi wasn't the only star to deal with substance abuse issues. Hollywood actor Ben Affleck also went into a facility for alcoholism, and Mac Miller, the ex-boyfriend of Ariana Grande, passed away at his home from a drug overdose.