Chrissy Teigen Comes Out To Support Meghan Markle Following Her Miscarriage Revelation
Chrissy Teigen isn't a fan of all the people on social media who think Meghan Markle should be quiet about her miscarriage struggles. Page Six says that on Wednesday, Meghan, 39, came out to say that she had gone through a miscarriage over the summer in an op-ed written for the New York Times.
One person took to their Twitter account to address her op-ed on miscarriages, arguing that no one was really doubting her struggles with them or those of other women. The user questioned if it was really just a form of attention-seeking and making it all about her.
The Twitter user went on to say that it didn't add much to the conversation surrounding miscarriages and other people who have gone through similar experiences.
As most know, Teigen also announced that she lost her baby with John Legend earlier in the year, and she was among the first to put the anonymous user on blast in a now-deleted post. According to E! News, Teigen wrote, "award for today's absolute piece of s**t goes to….congratulations piece of s**t."
Teigen went on to delete the tweet and said she was trying much harder to "be nicer" these days. As it was previously reported, Teigen and Legend lost their baby boy, Jack, earlier in the year amid the coronavirus lockdowns.
The star wrote on her Instagram account at the time that Jack had tried his hardest to be a member of the family but it just didn't work out. She went on to say that she was sorry they weren't able to give him the home he needed to survive, but he would always be loved.
This wouldn't be the first time Teigen has touched on her emotional state over the last few weeks. She previously said she was in a "depression hole" following the news of her miscarriage.
The star wrote on her account this Wednesday that she was going to get better soon and no one had to worry about her at all. Teigen isn't the only one to suffer from a miscarriage this year either.