Bethenny Frankel Almost Died After Terrible Allergic Reaction - She Couldn't See Or Speak For Two Days!
Bethenny Frankel is happy to be alive! The reality TV star went through a really scary experience after a bad allergic reaction that nearly killed her!
Yesterday, Frankel took to her Twitter account to share with her many followers how she accidentally had some soup that contained fish and since she has a ‘rare fish allergy,’ she got so sick that she became unconscious for fifteen minutes!
The woman told her fans that she was then rushed to the ‘ER & ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40.’
But that’s not all! For the past two days, Bethenny says that she could not see or talk, something that caused her to think she ‘had a stroke’ and therefore, was on her deathbed.
Scarily enough, the medical specialists told her that if she came to the emergency room even five minutes later than she actually did, she would have indeed lost her life.
‘911 and EPI saved me,’ she added, obviously grateful.
As for what she learned from this terrible experience, Bethenny made it very clear that from now on, ‘I'll never not carry an #epipen.’
‘I have a rare fish allergy. Sun, I had soup, itched and was unconscious for 15 mins then to ER and ICU for 2 days w BP of 60/40. I could not talk, see, thought I had a stroke and dying and told if 5 mins later I’d be dead. 911 and EPI saved me. I’ll never not carry an #epipen @newtonwellesley xo,’ the star tweeted.
To show her gratitude towards the doctors at Newton Wellesley hospital, Frankel promised to purchase them some brand new mattresses from '@Casper' since there’s no budget for comfy beds or TVs.