Kathryn Dennis, the star of “Southern Charm,” spoke out on the allegations of sexual misconduct – and even rape – against the father of her children, Thomas Ravenel. On the 21st of May, Andy Cohen asked her about the case and she said that she’s “waiting until the investigation is complete” before she comments at all on it.
As of now, her children are her main priority. Dennis and Ravenel share two young children together, Kensie, and Saint, who are four-years-old and two-years-old respectively.
The pair has dated intermittently for the first four season of the reality series. However, the new claims of sexual impropriety will likely upset the balance between them for good.
And she isn’t the only “Southern Charm” star to talk about the allegations either. Craig Conover spoke with Andy Cohen on Monday’s episode of “Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen” and he said all he knows is what he’s seen in media reports.
The 29-year-old stated: “I mean, I’m where everyone else is” regarding the lack of certainty. As it was previously reported, the allegations against Ravenel first began on the third of May when Ashley Perkins accused him of sexually assaulting her mother, Debbie Holloway Perkins, during a date in December 2015.
On the 4th of May, Ashley spoke with reporters from Us Weekly and detailed the incident in depth.
To make matters worse, another woman came out on the seventh of May and reported Ravenel to the police in Charleston. Thomas’ old nanny, “Nanny Dawn,” spoke with the authorities and admitted to People Magazine that it was her who made the second batch of claims.
Additionally, the network responsible for “Southern Charm” is currently conducting their own investigations into Ravenel’s behavior. The production company, Haymaker, previously released a statement saying they would gather and review all of the information at hand and release a conclusive report at a later date.