This past weekend, Kate Middleton and two of her kids – Prince George, 4, and Princess Charlotte, 3 – supported Prince William while he played polo at the Maserati Royal Charity Polo Trophy at Beaufort Polo Club in Gloucestershire in England. However, the royal family left newborn Prince Louis at home with nannies.
Princess Charlotte stole the show by doing some gymnastics during the polo match, and Middleton joked and laughed with Autumn Phillips, while the kids played with her daughter Savannah.
The public appearance comes after an Islamic state supporter encouraged attacks targeting Prince George at school. Husnain Rashid of Nelson, Lancashire, is facing a possible life sentence after pleading guilty to posting hundreds of thousands of propaganda messages and calling for lone-wolf attackers to target the 4-year-old future King.
Photos of Prince George playing with toy gun cause controversy https://t.co/9kvw57dukY
— Fox News (@FoxNews) June 11, 2018
Last October, Rashid posted a photograph of Thomas’s school in Battersea superimposed with silhouettes of masked jihadist fighters. Then, he listed the school’s address and wrote the message, “Even the royal family will not be left alone. School starts early.”
For more than a year, Rashid posted a plethora of content that included suggestions of injecting cyanide into fruit and vegetables in grocery stores and poisoning ice cream.
At first, the 32-year-old denied all of the charges against him, but last week, he changed his plea to guilty on four of the seven counts – three counts of engaging in conduct in preparation of terrorist acts and one count of encouraging terrorism.
According to The Guardian, the Crown Prosecution Service says that Rashid changed his plea after facing the “overwhelming weight of evidence against him.”
“For the past week I have listened to the most disturbing allegations … It is inevitable that you will receive a very lengthy prison sentence and there will be a consideration of a life prison sentence. The question of your future dangerousness and the protection of the public is a matter that I will have to give very careful consideration,” Judge Andrew Lees told Rashid.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and The Duke and Duchess of Sussex join The Queen and members of the @RoyalFamily to watch the @RoyalAirForce fly past #TroopingTheColour pic.twitter.com/3ktnlUfmsC
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) June 9, 2018
DCI Andy Meeks, the senior investigating officer, says Rashid had posted 360,000 messages on Telegram, an online messaging service, that led to his arrest last November. They included messages urging attacks on UK football stadiums, the 2017 election, Wimbledon, and the Trafford Centre in Manchester.
Rashid, a teacher at the Muhammadi mosque in Nelson, also praised successful terror attacks in other countries. He went to extreme lengths to hide his online extremism, including laptop encryption that was so strong, authorities have not been able to crack it.
The court will sentence Rashid on June 28th.
Prince William and Kate Middleton revealed that they would not hide from threats by ISIS and would continue living their “normal” lives.