Corey Feldman denies the claims of sexual battery made by a woman who alleges the incident took place last year in 2017. A representative speaking on his behalf said to Us Weekly in a statement that “it goes against everything he believes in.”
The entertainer’s statement claimed he is a victim of abuse and has been fighting on behalf of survivors his entire life.
His official declaration of innocence comes not long after the LAPD confirmed that the 46-year-old was on a list as a suspect for sexual battery in a statement made on the 8th of January.
According to a report from TMZ, the woman charged Corey with “grabbing her a*s” last year and the incident is under investigation because of it being under the statute of limitations.
THE WAR CONTINUES, WE WILL NOT QUIT UNTIL THE FILM IS MADE, THE STORY IS TOLD, & THE #TRUTH IS EXPOSED! JOIN THE FIGHT BY DONATING HERE: https://t.co/aKgQ7HSoDs #PRESERVEINNOCENCE #CoreysTruthCampaign2 #ISTANDWITHCOREY
— Corey Feldman (@Corey_Feldman) January 3, 2018
As you may know, Feldman has been all over the news lately especially after the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Feldman claims to have the names of many perpetrators of assault in the industry.
According to the former child actor, he and Corey Haim suffered abuse from Hollywood executives while they worked in the industry as young boys.
However, this claim has been refuted by Haim’s mother, whom Feldman says is a deceitful person and shouldn’t be trusted.
Haim’s mother’s criticism of Feldman lies in the fact that if he knew the names of abusers, why not just release them as soon as possible? Why does he need $10 million to produce a movie?
Feldman claims he will expose the pedophiliac rings all over Hollywood if he gets the money to make the movie.
While being interviewed on the set of the Today Show, Feldman defended his decision of not releasing the names because he feels high-powered executives would have him killed or seriously injured. He needs broad public support before he can release the names.