Chris Brown took to Twitter today to reveal an idea that even he admitted was a bit off the chart in terms of realism. The R & B sensation went on the social media platform today to pitch an idea to his 26.7 million followers: a tour with himself, Beyonce, and Rihanna.
Brown said he was “just thinking,” about the possibility of a tour with the other three artists together on one bill. He asked his followers to give him “10%.”
And while that certainly sounds like a legendary tour, it’s incredibly unlikely due to the singer’s controversial and even criminal past with Rihanna.
Fans will remember when he violently assaulted her after the Grammy Awards back in 2009. It was the topic of much discussion in not only the tabloids but in the culture in general.
Just thinking…. A CRAZY WORLD TOUR would BEYONCE, RIHANNA, BRUNO MARS, CHRIS BROWN. “2 for 2”. And if y’all decide to do it without me… give me 10%. 😏
— Chris Brown (@chrisbrown) February 9, 2018
Twitter users pointed out to Brown that Mars is already on tour with Cardi B and Beyoncé is busy doing her thing as usual, including the raising of her twins whom she welcomed into the world last year.
As you may know, Brown just released his last studio album – and eighth record – Heartbreak On A Full Moon, in October of 2017. Brown hasn’t toured since 2015 when he hit the road along with Tyga and Trey Songz.
While we’d like to see a tour between the three artists, it’s not likely to happen.
As it was mentioned at the beginning of the article, Rihanna and Brown got into a physical altercation when the Barbadian native struck Brown, and he violently hit back, busting her lip and bruising her face in the process.
During his documentary centered on his life, Brown opened up about the incident and said he “felt like a monster.”
As for what started their relationship’s demise, Brown admitted to Rihanna that he had cheated on her with someone else. The singer said he lost her trust entirely after that and from there, their relationship turned violent.